Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1991 20:26:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in References: value found on cs.dal.ca:References: <KIRSCH33@SNYNEWVM.BITNET> <(Jen)> <9103271916.AA19636@hayes.ims.alaska.edu> ^-expected word
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

I can't commment on whether Kate is or was bisexual. I do know that she is in
a relationship with Del Palmer.

As to her religious beliefs, she went to catholic school but I'm not sure if
her parents were practicing catholics.
She has said something (I think) to the effect of "I believe in a god, but it
probably isn't the one you believe in" (correct me if I'm wrong)

mike
--
Michael Graham          |   Baldrick, you wouldn't know a subtle plan if it
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca     |   painted itself purple and danced naked on top of