Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Mon Mar 18 18:36:12 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: HOMEGROUND LETTER
Date: 19 Mar 91 02:36:11 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

I just got a letter from the homeground crew.  They thanked me for sending the
pictures and said that the photos of Kate are in KATE HANDS right now
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are apparently clearing all photos with Kate for the next issue.  They
also said they are using the photo of Del for blackmail purposes..

Wow.  If I knew they were going to Kate I would have ... I don't know... Done
something........

Also I don't know if this has made it here but I have posted the updated list
several times and have yet to see it so here it is:

Ed Suranyi  (PAID)
Mike Mendelson  (PAID)
Woj (PAID)
Stephen Thomas (PAID)
Sakari Jalovaara (PAID)

Guy Larry (SENT 2 sets)
Derek Foster (SENT 3 sets)

DEREK FOSTER.. Postal rates went up and its cost more to send it all they way
to where you live so please send me 5 dollars more TOTAL.  Thanks...

Ron "Kate's got my photos" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com