Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: heresy, smeresy, _Hounds_ rules

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 91 22:09:58 -0500
Subject: Re: heresy, smeresy, _Hounds_ rules
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Daniel Welch writes:

>Does anybody else suffer from the syndrome that, once HoL is played, you
>have to shut off the stereo?  Because, after all, what would you play next?

No, I just play HoL again.  Solves the problem completely.

One of my favorite activites is to walk on a beach, at the edge of the water,
listening to HoL.  Almost every song (all but "Mother Stands for Comfort") on
the first "side" are perfect for walking to, and "The Ninth Wave" gains even
more from the added crashing waves and sea gulls.  Perfection.

Jeff
(who imagines he has now made it pretty clear which album is his favorite,
even if "Army Dreamers" is still his favorite KaTe song)
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |