Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Short Shameful Confession

From: glj18875@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (the cult of Carrie)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1991 00:19:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Short Shameful Confession
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (News)

mjd@saul.cis.upenn.edu (Angel of Slime) writes:

>I like Janet Jackson videos better than Kate Bush videos.

  I play Michael Jackson's  "Moonwalker".

...in malls, in arcades, one room pizza joints, bars, residental White Hen
Pantrys, Joe's Pasta to Go, pool rooms, airports, bus stations...

wait, i'm never in airports, i'm never in bus stations
bad pun:  in fact, i've never been in two places at the same time, not to my
          knowledge.
good logician:  yet you have.  Where are you now.  (the Union).  in what city?
(ah... i don't know).  what state?  (Illinois)  What country (this one)  What
world?  ( -bitch.)

   and i like it

--
                                                             the cult of Carrie