Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: gabriel -- KT

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 91 20:02:52 PST
Subject: Re: gabriel -- KT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>new to this, i may be sticking my head into things that have already been
>discussed, but i've heard that kate's father is into the gurdjeff/bennett
>work, as is she, as is robert fripp in a big way.  do y'all know much
>about this?
>
>jeff

Well, as has just been discussed, Kate says that she was never really
into Gurdgieff.  She was just interested in him, if you see the
difference.  As for Kate's father, I seriously doubt it.  Everything
I've read about him indicates that he's a regular country doctor.

--
Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."