Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

T< symbol

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 91 20:06:49 PST
Subject: T< symbol
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>ps - can someone tell me where the T< symbol is on TD, HoL and NFE? I found
>it on TSW and LH (obvious). A ha! I just found it on TKI - now was the first
>time I looked...
>
>mike

TD: look on Kate's sleeves
HOL: look on the back side, among the wrinkles in Kate's clothes
NFE: look on the gatefold, if it's a British LP; look on the inner
     sleeve, if it's an American LP.  I'm not sure that it can be found
     at all on the CD, but if it can, it would be somewhere inside the
     booklet.

--
Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."