Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

And the search goes on...

From: The Omphaloskeptic <buckaroo@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 91 14:54:41 -0800
Subject: And the search goes on...

Woj was kind enough to send me an excerpt from the Garden, but I'm still
trying to locate someone who has the whole megillah in machine-readable
form.  IED has said that the authentic copy (his) is unreachable and will
be for months.  Virtual tears fall from my eyes.  Does anyone else have
a decent, recent copy of this remarkable labor of love?

Ed Suranyi writes

The question that should be asked is:  "Did you have some sort
of copy of that book?  If not, what's the story about the review?
If yes, WHERE IS IT NOW?"

NO KIDDING!!!!  I fear me that it is/was a put-on.  But Cushla Machree,
what if it isn't?!?!

Michael Butler   //  Engine hot, pipes burn white / glad I'm not home tonite
buckaroo@apple.com                  -Don Van Vliet (Captain Beefheart)