Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes Pt 3

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 91 04:37:56 -0500
Subject: Happy Rhodes Pt 3

Vickie here.

footah writes:

> 2)  speaking of which -- any word on happy's cd?

It's finished. I should be getting a preview copy any day now.
Happy and Kevin are pressing up CDs to send to radio stations and
record stores. I'll tell you when it's available to the public.
They will try to get it picked up by a major label. If that doesn't
work, they'll try minor labels. If that doesn't work, it still will
be available via mail order.

Chris wants me to mention that Happy called and told me that I'll
be getting a credit in the "Thanks to" section of the album. Cool!
I never thought I'd be mentioned on anyone's album! She said it's
because of my efforts to help get her music out to people.
Glad to do it!!

I'll try to keep details up-to-date.

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com