Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lionheart CD: The Distorion Chronicles

From: lazlo@triton.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 91 00:49:33 GMT
Subject: Re: Lionheart CD: The Distorion Chronicles
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Look, this is really a simple thing to figure out.  My Lionheart
pressing is:

    CD:	198? UK (EMI CDP 7 46065 2: matrix CDP 746 065-2 2895 256 01.)

It's clean, no distortion anywhere that I can tell.  Look at your
Lionheart disc, post the catalog and matrix number (the matrix number
is on the inner hub of the CD) and where you've noticed problems, and
then the rest of us can check our discs, look to see if they're the
same pressing as yours (same matrix number == same pressing) and check
our discs where yours has problems.  If someone has the same pressing
as yours but can't find any distortion, it's your system.  If they
find distortion too, it's the CD.

Lazlo (lazlo@triton.cirt.unm.edu)
FLASH!  Intelligence of human race decreasing.  Details at...uh,
when the little hand is on the....