Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Holy cow! Major error in packaging of new Live video

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 91 23:45:59 PST
Subject: Holy cow! Major error in packaging of new Live video

I feel like an absolute fool.  There I was, posting all about the
tiny differences between the last American version of the Live at
Hammersmith videotape and the new one, and I didn't see the giant
error on the new box!

The song "Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbrake" is listed as . . .
"Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartache"!

I wonder where this error came from, especially since the package
seems to come straight from the British version -- except for the
appropriate label changes which are at the other end of the box.
So was this error on the latest British edition as well?  Could
somebody in Britain please enlighten us?  Note that I'm pretty
sure than any versions that came out more than a year ago have
the correct song title -- the American ones do too.  So what
I'm asking is for British people to check out the very latest
edition -- the ones in stores now.

Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."
(415) 447-3405         |                 -- Sinead O'Connor