Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Yes it is.  Much, much too much to ask.  Therefore, neither I nor
anyone else will tell you that you can reach Homeground at:

PO Box 176 Orpington Kent UK BR5 3NA

Never.  You couldn't pay me to tell you!  Nyahhh.

I think the problem is that sometimes everyone assumes that someone
else will answer someones question and it never gets answered.  Sorry.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com