Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

assorted

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 91 16:53:30 -0500
Subject: assorted

ho and footah!  i've just been catching up on about 80 gaffa posts, some
of which were missing -- excuse me if i'm a bit out of date.

re photos:  once again, thanks and praise to Ron for all his work.
personally, i am delighted with the quality.  some comments:

        the picture of jorn getting off the stage is truly great.

	ditto the one of KaTe with the "secret life" picture.

	ditto the one of KaTe looking sardonic with a glass of water.

	ditto KaTe being handed the record.

	ditto Del

	i am seriously jealous of Peter & Krys' house's decor.  *sigh*

	actually, the guy in the orange shirt "to the right and down a
	little" from Ray (and under Chris' shoulder) is me.  as i recall,
	Mark had not shown up at this point -- we were awaiting his arrival
	so we could go eat...

re army dreamers and the bbc:  *sigh*  i'm gonna start requesting _AD_ from
local stations.  i wouldn't be suprised if i have little luck.

re moderation:  again, welcome to |3ill.  good job on the "intro to love-
hounds" message!

re 3M3:  boston area types:  3 Mustaphas # are playing at Nightstage on
Tuesday (Feb. 4).  tickets in advance -- it's gonna be crowded!

re _TWW_ lyrics books:  they are pretty much done, but i'm having printing
problems.  i'll put them into the archives as soon as possible -- there
will be multiple versions.  more info soon.

early announcement:  i'm hereby announcing the '91 East Coast KaTemas party --
at my house in Belmont MA.  there will be videos/laser discs/music/homemade
pizza with funny stuff on it/etc.  it's a bit early, but anyone who is interested
(whoops) in coming or helping can let me know:

	Greg Bossert
	274 Grove St.
	Belmont MA 02178
	617-489-5127