Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe is banned.

From: "Fanged Dr. Julia" <hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 91 10:52:53 EST
Subject: Re: KaTe is banned.

> I kid you not. KaTe has been banned here in the UK. Or to be more
> specific Army Dreamers has been placed on the official list of
> songs/films which are considered inappropriate for public broadcasting.

WoW!  I just played Army Dreamers last night on my radio show along with
Gun Shy by 10000 Maniacs....Im not in the U.K. but this is quite incredible
news, and almost hard to believe!!!  No one called in to complain - not
that anyone listens anyway :)
What is the world coming to - complete chaos when Kate is banned from the
radio....*sigh*

Harg

Kirstin Hargie
hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu