Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate.....

From: relph@presto.ig.com (John M. Relph)
Date: 1 Feb 91 00:24:44 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate.....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Broadcasting live from Mars, ace reporter John Sterling Turner
 <jsturner@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu> writes:

>I was just wondering why the basic topic of discuss on this group is Kate.
>I don't have anything against her...it's just that I would like to read
>peoples articles about over bands and musicians.

Well, it's this way.  "rec.music.gaffa" and "Love-Hounds" are a
newsgroup and a mailing list, respectively, devoted to the discussion
of Kate Bush, her music, video, and all related topics.  It's that way
because that's why they were created.  So it's your choice: if you
wish to discuss Kate, keep on reading "rec.music.gaffa" or
"Love-Hounds"; if you do not, may I suggest reading "rec.music.misc"
or any of a number of other music mailing lists.

What a funny question...

	-- John