Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Someone else mentioned a Japanese copy of _The Single File_ that they
had purchased recently which sounded like a bootleg.  I purchased
copy of it ($40) about six months ago mail order from "The Video Depot"
or some such now defunct place.  It appeared to American in origin but
in spite of the wishful thinking of many Love-Hounds and a note in
Homeground, I'm almost certain that it's a bootleg.

If I recall correctly the videos on _TSF_ that are not on _The Whole
Story_ are, _Rolling the Ball_, _Wow_ (original), _Hammer Horror_,
_Suspended in Gaffa_ and _There Goes a Tenner_ (have I forgotten
any?).  I guess the question is if you're willing to pay $70 for those
videos.  You should probably shop around some more in any case.

The good news is that the _Kate Bush, Live at the Hammersmith Odeon_
is supposed to be reissued even as we speak.  The live video is
definately a _must have_ for all Kate fans.  The price is either $20
or $30, I forget.

Good luck!

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com