Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: single file.

From: mitel!cunews!cognos!jebossom@uunet.UU.NET (John E. Bossom)
Date: 27 Jan 91 21:03:43 GMT
Subject: Re: single file.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <FeX9V1w163w@kk4fs.UUCP> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: kk4fs!s_fungus@crdgw1.ge.com (Slender Fungus)
>
>I was wondering:  what videos are on "The Single File"???
>Is it available through any major distributor?

Well, after reading in Homeground #39 that "The Single File" was being
re-released in the States, I went to "The Record Runner" here in
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and asked them to order me a copy from the States.
I don't know where exactly they got it from, but it is produced by PMI
International and says "Made In Japan".  Homeground states that it has
been released by "Cello Video", but that doesn't match up with the labels
on my copy (In fact, I THINK mine is a bootleg).

Anyway, here is the list of Videos on it:

    Wuthering Heights
    Man With the Child in His Eyes
    Hammer Horror
    Wow
    Them Heavy People
    Breathing

    Babooshka
    Army Dreamers
    Sat In Your Lap
    The Dreaming
    Suspended In Gaffa
    There Goes a Tenner

(Interestingly enough, the sticker on the tape itself has only 5 words on it:
   KATE BUSH   the singles file
                         ^
but the cover says "THE SINGLE FILE"

Johnny B.

--
John E. Bossom                                           Cognos Incorporated
Voice: (613) 738-1338 x6113                  O_o         P.O. Box 9707