Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Music, of course!

From: brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 1991 00:42:47 GMT
Subject: Music, of course!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

     I went into the local record place to snoop around, and had some fun.
First, when I walked in, they were blasting TKI.  This might not seem terribly
surprising, but this place just plain sucks when it comes to KaTe sTuff.  They
never even got the Box Set, and never have any singles except for the last
album (TSW singles is all.)  I found out who their local Kate fan was, so I'll
talk to him when they aren't so busy.
     Anyway, on to the point.  This same place had _a chaos of desire_ by
Black Tape for a Blue Girl.  I'm listening to it now, in fact.  I have to give
an A+ to whoever has been recommending them.  I'm going to have to unsunscribe
to gaffa to save my checkbook!  :-)  Never.
     I also had my foot in my ear when their releases were discussed.  Anyone
have a quick list of Black Tape albums that I should order/keep an eye out
for?  Thanks muchly.
     Kate was supposed to release info on a possible tour this January, right?
It's the 26th!  It's also only 4-5 months until the claimed release date of her
next album.  I hope it's impossible to OD on adrenalin...
     Thanks to everyone for being on gaffa.  Have a good one.

							Ken.

--
							Ken.
Kenneth R. Brownfield			      brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu