Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: gif of The Ninth Wave - hopefully

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 91 19:07:57 -0500
Subject: Re: gif of The Ninth Wave - hopefully
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In my previous message I wrote that I loved the k9th.gif that was just
posted, and requested more gifs of the same calibre.

When I first replied to the inital posting, my intention was to
write a note of gratitude.  When my post appeared on the net, I realized
that instead of saying "Thanks!" I'd actually been a greedy slob
and demanded more pictures.

So, before I screw up again:

Michael Graham, thanks for the incredible scan of the Ninth Wave picture.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |