Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Misc.

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 91 11:48:38 GMT-0:00
Subject: Misc.

Welcome to some newcomers.

>From: houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
>Subject: Hello out there!!
>I have a few questions
>that have been bugging me the past few months, and I thought that the
>best way to get answers is to post them.

>1)  Is Kate really pregnant, or is that a rumor?

What rumour? Kate was certainly not visibly pregnant in Nov. and is unlikely
to be planning a tour if she was.

>2)  Is there a tour planned?

Yes, it is scheduled for the autumn of this year but no dates yet.

>3)  Does anyone out there have a copy of the VH-1 interview?

This is now available on The Sensual World video collection issued recently.
It contains the VH-1 interview and the three videos for the singles from
the last album.

>From: jsturner@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (John Sterling Turner)
>Subject: Kate? Really???
>I have been reading this news group for some time now
>and it seems that the major discussion is about Kate
>Bush. How about we branch-out and talk about other
>musical artists.

The purpose of this group (which is not just a news group but also a
mailing list) is to discuss all things related to Kate Bush and her music.
People do from time to time post items about other artists where they think
other Lovehounds would be interested in the information. However, it is not
the place to carry on long discussions about such people. There is the
news group rec.music.misc for that plus a number of special mailing lists
for particular artists. It is the Kate content of this group which makes it
different and unites the people who contribute to it.

Tour thought - if the war in the Gulf lasts any length of time or if there
is a wave of terrorist attacks following in its wake, then is this likely
to reduce the chances of Kate touring outside of the UK?

Be seeing you,
	Neil

--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk