Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

bulgarian singers

From: kk4fs!s_fungus@crdgw1.ge.com (Slender Fungus)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 91 02:42:30 EST
Subject: bulgarian singers
Comments: Validated

I recently checked out "Le Mystere Des Voix Bulgares" from our public
library, and I was wondering if any of you Katefans know if these are the
same people involved with "The Sensual World"...???...

Anyway, I recommend "Le Mystere Des Voix Bulgares" strongly if you like
stuff like "Rocket's Tail" and you want to make your record collection a
little more diverse...I think there's a follow up album, but I have yet to
hear it...is it as good as the first?

Slender Fungus