Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate? Really???

From: jsturner@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (John Sterling Turner)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 1991 00:49:30 GMT
Subject: Kate? Really???
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have been reading this news group for some time now
and it seems that the major discussion is about Kate
Bush. How about we branch-out and talk about other
musical artists. There are many a fine band coming
out of the alternative scenes of the US and UK. How
about talking about and discussing bands such as the
Happy Mondays, Inspiral Carpets, Stone Roses, Black
Crowes, Concrete Blonde, Pixies, Charlatians UK, the
Soup Dragons, and many many more! Now don't get me
wrong....and please, NO hate mail.....I like Kate,
but come on...lets get some new topics going about
some us the bands listed above....shall we?

Stipe
Audiophile Extraordinaire

               =              A    X    E                 =