Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello out there!!

From: houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
Date: 17 Jan 91 21:59:56 GMT
Subject: Hello out there!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

Greetings!!   Yes, this is the first time I've attempted to post on the
gaffa newsgroup, so I hope this goes through...  I've been a fan of
Kate's for quite a few years now, and I've a moderate collection of
records and videos, books and the like.  I've read this group for a
week now, and thought I should get involved.  I have a few questions
that have been bugging me the past few months, and I thought that the
best way to get answers is to post them.

1)  Is Kate really pregnant, or is that a rumor?

2)  Is there a tour planned?

3)  Does anyone out there have a copy of the VH-1 interview?

4)  Are there any good fanclubs in the midwest area (or anywhere in the
    US for that matter?)

Any answers would be welcomed.   Oh, I'm a student at Purdue University
in Indiana, 21 yrs, and used to live next to NYC ( for 10 years).  I
travel frequently (in the US) when I have breaks from school.  I also
ride (English), and am majoring in Neurobiology and Graphic Design (yeh,
the two arent related at all).  I really enjoy hearing from people from
anywhere, especially fellow Kate fans...

          Thanks, and hope this gets through

                            Gooch.

p.s.- another question, does anyone know the lyrics to the demo song
      "Really gets me going"?  I've got the demo album, but I can't
      make out the words.  Great song though!