Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

==> Kate Bush <==

From: jsturner@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (John Sterling Turner)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 1991 00:47:53 GMT
Subject: ==> Kate Bush <==
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have been reading postings on this newgroup for some time now...
and I, as also many, many others on this group, like to listen to
Kate Bush...but please, let's give other fine musicians some recog-
nition on this group. There are many fine musicians on the UK charts
and US charts....both on the pop and alternative music scenes. Bands
such as the Happy Mondays, Charlatains UK, Stone Roses, Rave-ups,
Concrete Blond and many many others. Now don't get me wrong on this
subject....I LIKE KATE....so don't send hateful mail...its just that
lets talk also about other bands...shall we?

Stipe
Audiophile Extraordinaire!

     N E W S  F L A S H ! !

It has come to pass...War is a
reality...lets hope for peace
soon.

               =              A    X    E                 =