Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Boiled in Lead

From: bilbo@cis.ohio-state.edu (William H Stoner III)
Date: 16 Jan 91 21:42:37 GMT
Subject: Boiled in Lead
Sender: news@cis.ohio-state.edu

Hullo,

I've finally found some Boiled in Lead albums the question is,
being on a limited budget, which one should I get?
I've seen: ORB (or somethng like that) and FROM THE LADEL TO THE GRAVE

Also if anyone knows of another album that they preffer more than these
two give it a mention.  I'm sure I can have 'em order it.

thanks
bilbo
--
"It takes forever if you go by inertia,             |  William H. Stoner III
        no time if you don't believe,               |  Systems Operator OSU CIS