Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

windows graphics

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 91 14:28:33 CST
Subject: windows graphics

I have access to microsoft windows, and I was wondering if
anyone out there in love hound land knew if all those great
bit map pictures of Kate in her various stages could be used
as windows background screens; specifically are there any
out there in appropriate format, and if not, could they be
transmogrified appropriately?
Any help with this would be appreciated.  I know we've talked about
it before, but I don't recall seeing any reference to MS windows-usable
graphic formats.  Thanks!

-mjm (mike mendelson)