Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: If you could see me fly

From: ag@sics.se (Anders G|ransson)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 1991 22:44:28 GMT
Subject: Re: If you could see me fly
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sics.se

>>>>> In article <9101141458.AA05482@chem.nwu.edu>, Love-Hounds-request@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:

Stern> Really-From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)

Stern> I believe that (if you could see me fly) is the title of the bootleg
Stern> disk of Kate demos.  I spotted it in Chicago for $40, which seemed high.
Stern> What is the going rate for these things?

This was a funny coincidence; I stood and turned an exemplar
of this cd in the infamous record store "Skivh|gen" in Stockholm
today. Price asked was 175 SEK (approx 25 US$), the recordshop is
for secondhand records...

Have I had the cash on me I would have bought, I'll return tomorrow!

--

name(!): Anders G|ransson (not a very serious character).