Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Good News for Netless KT Computer Nerds

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 91 14:29:13 EST
Subject: Good News for Netless KT Computer Nerds

Good news for netless KT computer nerds who would like to participate
in Love-Hounds-like dialog with other KT fans.  The GEnie information
service charges a flat rate of about $5 a month for access to most of
their non-computer related SIGs.  Among these is a music bulletin
board containing a very active KT SIG.

No other topic in the Rock category has seen as much traffic over the
last few months as the KT Topic.  This has been a pleasant surprise
for Kate fans who discover the SIG and and a revelation for a few
folks who wandered in wondering what all the chatter was about.

Other net users and I have been promptly passing along important
information from Love-Hounds so this SIG is pehaps the second fastest
source of KT information in the states.  Tell your netless friends to
check it out!  Category 12, topic 3 in the Music Bulletin Board.

I'm not affiliated with GEnie except as a customer.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
(These opinions are my own.)              nrc@cbnews.att.com