Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Radio play for Kate

From: kurtzman@pollux.usc.edu (Stephen Kurtzman)
Date: 13 Jan 91 22:01:48 GMT
Subject: Re: Radio play for Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@usc.edu

In article <9101131932.AA15639@sunstroke.SDSU.EDU> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)

>XTRA FM (91X) in San Diego continues to support Kate's music.
 ^ This is actually a Tiajuana station that operates at high enough
   power to be heard in Los Angeles and further up the coast.

>There is life on radio in Southern California!

If you are a KB fan then there is also life in Southern California
grocery stores.  I heard some KB song playing as muzak in the
supermarket a couple days ago. (Not being a KB fan, I can't tell you
which song.)
--

Stephen Kurtzman             | "where desire writhed there stands a stone;
kurtzman@pollux.usc.edu      |  the change was sudden and complete"