Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Radio play for Kate

From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 91 11:32:08 PST
Subject: Radio play for Kate

XTRA FM (91X) in San Diego continues to support Kate's music.

This morning they played Wuthering Heights (new vocal) and Hammer Horror
back to back.  I was surprised at Hammer Horror as they normally play
very obvious tracks (RUTH, Love and Anger) only.  They are the only
station in the area who ever sem to play her music.  I heard Love and
Anger on the radio here before the album was released.

There is life on radio in Southern California!

DErek
derek@sunstroke.sdsu.edu