Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Net News <news@cello.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 91 05:51:02 pst

very much until she was around 2. When she did however, she seemed
to jump straight into 3 word sentences. I wouldn't worry about your son.

Stephanie Bodoff

E-MAIL:         stb@hplb.hpl.hp.com || stb@hpl.hp.co.uk
OR
From: dps@otter.hpl.hp.com (Duncan Smith)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Werner Herzog and HOL
Date: 18 Dec 90 13:35:15 GMT

I believe the attribution to Werner Herzog is for the singing (Sorry, I
don't know the technical style) that makes _Hello Earth_ so distinctive -
the male voice parts are apparently from, or closely modelled on, part of
the soundtrack of _Nosferatu_, a Herzog film (Starred Klaus Kinski)

Duncan