Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: yikes! - Icelandic music

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 1991 12:25:59 -0400
Subject: Re: yikes! - Icelandic music
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

You didn't like their last album? I hope your not the type who thinks that
Birthday was their "greatest" song and that Einar ruins the band. That type
has no concept about what the band is about.
You didn't like Planet, Water, Tidal Wave? Bjork's voice was incredible on
those and all of the songs on HTTNW? Oh well.

Bad Taste gets next to no distribution in major chains or independent shops.
I don't know how to get the old records, but I'm working on it.
What didn't you like about the 2nd album? Did you like the first? Maybe you
should send me mail - I can probably answer questions about Kukl et al...

mike