Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: yikes! - Icelandic music

From: adobe!!dkletter@decwrl.dec.com (SUGAR in their vitamins?)
Date: 5 Jan 91 00:58:34 GMT
Subject: Re: yikes! - Icelandic music
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
>
>Have you heard any Kukl? They are a pretty dark and gothic band. That's
>why they broke up and eventully became the Sugarcubes.

have i? no. that's why i'm interested... a friend of mine was telling me
about them and Theyr.

>I can give you the address of a guy in Iceland who sells these records if
>you want...

i was under the impression (from my friend) that both Kukl and Theyr are
available via Bad Taste, Ltd. and either soon or currently on CD. am i
wrong?

>can't wait to hear the Sugarcubes new album...

i can... i wasn't really impressed with their second attempt.

--
Yes.  Beautiful, wonderful nature.  Hear it sing to us: *snap*  Yes.  natURE.