Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: isis!rcarter@uunet.UU.NET (Ron Carter)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 90 22:16:42 MST

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: rcarter@isis.cs.du.edu (Ron Carter)
Subject: Needed! Person to contact re: KaTe Bush US tour.
Sender: rcarter@nyx.cs.du.edu
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 90 05:16:24 GMT

In article <9012122356.AA28435@crash.cts.com> writes:
>   Good news about confirmation of U.S. tour!  That with what Del Pa
>   told me
>(U.S. tour, 5 cities, New York, L.A., Chicago (I think), ) makes it soun

I would like to bring Kate Bush to Denver for a concert, but would like
an "inside" contact person to talk about it. Worse case, I guess I could
go through CBS Records, but would just as soon deal with someone in the
Bush "family" first. It -has- been awhile since I have promoted a concert
(like riding a bicycle) but I -am- a KaTe Bush fan (a KonverT!) so...

If anyone could help out, just email numbers, addresses, ticket orders =-).

>ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
>INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com

Thanks, Ron!

--
Ron Carter | rcarter@nyx.cs.du.edu
  Director | Center for the Study of Creative Intelligence