Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue)
Date: Wed Dec 12 23:56:28 1990

To: ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: hello
Date: 13 Dec 90 07:56:27 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

Just after sending a message to you I read the message you sent (partially) to
me.  At the beginning of it I lost the phone connection!!! (argghh).  Anyways
the photo came out pretty good as did most of the photos at there house.  Did
your photos come out OK?? you had a better camera then mine but I think I was
closer.  Anyways if you want any of the photos I would be more than happy to
send you any/all free of charge of course (STILL haven't figured out a way to
thank you for everything!!!).  If you have enough of Kate I could just send
you the unique ones that I took (car shot, group shots, etc).
   Good news about confirmation of U.S. tour!  That with what Del Palm told me
(U.S. tour, 5 cities, New York, L.A., Chicago (I think), ) makes it sound
pretty certain!  Speeking of del, I don't know if you read the message earlier
 but my best shot is the one of him after I asked him if I could get a picture
of him smiling !  The smile on his face is GREAT...
   Anyways, sorry this isn't a private message but I don't know how to send
those yet (I'm new :-) ) .  Type to you later....

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com