Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sTuff

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 90 4:45:23 EST
Subject: sTuff
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

Larry Spence positz:
> Wasn't there a posting here a while ago to the effect that each store was
> _assigned_ a certain quantity of Boxed Sets, implying that the distribution
> may have been "official," i.e., sanctioned by EMI and CBS?

oi! that was me. to be blunt, no. this "assigning" business was more a case
of how the imports were distributed to american stores initially, or at least
that is my understanding.

as far as i know, this has nothing to do with cbs, but has to do with whomever
handled the importing of the set. (the official importing anyways ;)

-=-=-=-

um, yeah, meredith did write a bit arout the KaTevenTion. i'll, um, edit it
a bit and post her experiences tomorrow - i don't think she'll mind.

-=-=-=-

greg: clarkson...clarkson...parting was such sweet sorrow. :)

-=-=-=-

if somebody kind with access to a postscript printer would be kind enough
to mail me a copy of the _tww_ booKleT when it is finished, i'd be most
appreciative as i do not have said access. anymore anyways.

woj

(who should be asleep, but is not)