Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: An introduction and a request

From: Harg <hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 90 10:42:28 EST
Subject: Re: An introduction and a request

> PS, A big "hi" to all North-Country (i.e. Clarkson U.) Love-Hounds!!!
> I graduated from there in May '85!!

Hiya Greg!

Vickie is it TRUE!!!  I can't wait.......

I am eagerly awaiting my return to chicago to buy the box set, which after
deliberating for weeks I am going to finally buy, and To listen to vickies
show...

I just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and

A happy New Year......and hope it will not only be peaceful but KATEfull

HarG  --- truly suspended in gaffa until Kate rolls by on tour

kirstin hargie hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu