Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

An introduction and a request

From: greg@Viewlogic.COM (Gregory Larkin)
Date: Wed Dec 12 14:55:47 1990 GMT
Subject: An introduction and a request
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@Viewlogic.COM (News Administrator)

Hi to all Love-Hounds!

I have been reading .gaffa eagerly for many months and it's great!
I was introduced to Katedom by the album "The Dreaming" while I was
in college, and recently have purchased more and more of her work.

My latest purchase was the "Aspects of the Sensual World" CD.  I would
be deeply indebted to anyone who could send me the lyrics of "Be Kind
to My Mistakes".

FYI, I tried to use the Lyrics Server about 3 months ago and I did get
a response, but I tried it a few days ago, and it said something like
"access to this notesfile is denied".  Anyone know what's going on?

PS, A big "hi" to all North-Country (i.e. Clarkson U.) Love-Hounds!!!
I graduated from there in May '85!!

Thanks,
--
Greg Larkin (ASIC Engineer)
Viewlogic Systems, Inc. (The CAE Company)