Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

10,000 Maniacs mailing list

From: GGTZEUTSCHLE%AMHERST.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 90 18:51 EST

Hi, y'all!
Just letting you all know that a 10,000 Maniacs list is being started out of
Brown ... This guy, Dilip, posted to some lists (ceremony, other voices, and
jump in the river -- sorry if you've already heard about this) and asked me to
post to any other lists I thought might be relevant.  He's already received
enough positive votes to lead him believe the list is worthwhile.  Drop him
(NOT me) a line at the address below if you'd like to be added.  Don't be
surprised if there's no activity on it for a bit -- he said he probably won't
really get it started 'til sometime next year.  I assume he'll let us all know
when the list is active.  Anyway, sorry to have disturbed y'all w/ non-list
material, but I thought you might be interested.  Later!
Dilip's (Internet) address is :
                                dkb@cs.brown.edu
If you send requests, suggestions to me, I'll probably forward them to him out
of the goodness of my heart, but I would request that you  send them to him
anyway.  Thanks!

Peace to all,
Greg Tzeutschler
Amherst College