Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lyrics in CDs...

From: think!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!stuart@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 90 14:42:50 PST
Subject: Lyrics in CDs...

Hello,
	I would love to see a posting here of the various CD pressings and
whether or not they include lyrics... if you know about LPs, post that as
well!
	I hope that most come with lyrics and if so, someone could just
post "only the such-and-such pressing in the US doesn't have lyrics".
	This may be a perennial, but it helps people avoid disappointment
upon opening sealed boxes (note that probably all the various pressings
exist in some stores sealed).
	Speaking of boxes, hurrah! to Peter Gabriel for refusing to issue
his new Greatest Hits package in wasteful longboxes!
				Ken
	...!portal!cup.portal.com!stuart