Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More Kon notes

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 90 13:02:27 CST
Subject: More Kon notes

woj asks:
>could someone please remind me what was on jorn's tape that he won?

My tape was just the VH-1 special, essentially, which is going to provide
the bulk of the soon-to-be-released-but-not-yet-last-i-heard UK TSW videos.
 The 3 vids are tacked complete at the end.  It's in PAL, has time-codes
obscuring part of the frame, and has a generic label with the runtime
stated wrong.  The autograph (!!) says "With love Kate Bush" because I
didn't try to tax Peter FM's busy brain with my proper spelling, nor (kick
self repeatedly here) tag along to see she spelled it right...

Also, I forgot to mention that we heard from Dave and Peter that the reason
the Roy Harper duet with Peter Gabriel was not included on the boxset was
just that Kate thought Peter G probably wouldn't be thrilled with the idea,
even though the number _does_ exist in studio-quality form...