Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dead Can Dance: tell me more, tell me more, tell me more.

From: cse0735@desire.wright.edu
Date: 5 Dec 90 22:57:17 GMT
Subject: Dead Can Dance: tell me more, tell me more, tell me more.

All of this talk about Dead Can Dance has made me very interested in seeking
out some of their releases.  I heard a song called "Ulysses" a few years ago
on Brave New Waves but I don't remember what it sounded like as it was about
1:00 am.  The only reason I know that I heard it is because I keep an
on-going list of every song I hear on the radio. (Don't ask me why I do this.
I don't know myself although it is interesting to look back on five years worth
of songs.)  Anyways, I have already special ordered "Spleen and Ideal" and
"Serpent's Egg" from a local store.  I'm assuming from their $22.00
price tag that they are imports.  If someone could send me a list of all of
their releases and a few comments on them (especially S&I and SE to see what I
have coming to me) it would be most appreciated.

                                                    thanks,
                                                    Greg Blouch
                                                    Wright State University
                                                    Dayton, Ohio