Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Suspended in Gaffa

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 1990 17:57:36 -0400
Subject: Suspended in Gaffa
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

That has to my all time favorite song - but I don't have the lyrics - being
the poor student that I am I bought the Dreaming (LP) for $5 and it came
with a see through sleeve - am I mising something? - other than the lyrics

Suspended...just gives me chills everytime I listen to it - the way the music
swells just before the chorus...wow...and then that voice!!!! I'm listening
to it right now - just incredible! here it comes the  chorus again!!

mike
ps - I don't know if this msg is going anywhere - could someone reassure me?