Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

It occurs to me that although the talented and lovely Kate Bush gives
every appearance of being caucasian, she dances very well.  Is there
some explaination for this or is dancing with grace and beauty no
longer being classified as dance here .

> I don't want to go through the tedium of posting HUMOR WARNING at the top
> of every not-particularly-serious message I post, and I think most of us

Me either.

> o I did not actually go kill Jon Drukman. MIT is too far from Auburn, and I
> 	wouldn't kill another Kate Bush fan, anyway.

I've considered it but it's too much fun putting him on the rack so we
never give him more than three of four turns.  Ok, five.

> Hell, I bet no one wants to read THIS, but I tend to feel compelled to make
> a public defense after a public attack. Sorry, gang.

That's ok.  Some of us got the joke and were even amused by it.
That doesn't mean you won't burn in hell for mentioning Kate Bush and
hickies in the same sentence, though.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com

Ed