Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Messages

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 90 10:24:47 BST
Subject: Messages

Just a footnote to my posting about Prisoners of Conscience (assuming
it got there) - there is a small colour photo of Kate in the Radio Times
for the week 1-7 November. It is just a cropped head photo but better than
nothing.

Apolgies for cluttering up the list with the following messages,
but I do not have email addresses for two people.

Larry Hernandez - did you manage to get the HMV/Q magazine. If not I now
have a spare copy.

TS Jenn - I received your mail but for some reason there was no address
in the mail header to reply to. Can you mail me again please.
Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk