Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: sco!scol!declann@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 90 15:15:12 -0500

First off I'd like to add my thanks to everyone who sent in a Convention
report.  I was sorry to have missed it but I just had to fix my car  ;-)

ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi) reports:

> [....]
>
> Here's a real strange line:  "The elegiac 'Night Of The Swallow' appears
> to be a comment on the sense of humour in the female genitals.  Nice one
> Kate!"  In fact, this guy seems to have very strange ideas about several
> of Kate's songs.

Heh, heh !  Reminds me off a fairly intense flame war in Gaffa a while
back on this very subject.  But I don't want to open that particular can
of worms !!

Declan	 	declann@sco.COM