Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hi, I'm Kate Bush...

From: nrc@cbnews.att.com
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 90 12:35 EST
Subject: Re: Hi, I'm Kate Bush...

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU:
> Really-From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
>
> ...and the kind of man I'm interested in is...  - where did this come from???
>
> pretty funny. I love listening to interviews with her - especially when
> they are on video as opposed to audio tape. I've got a few interesting
> quotes, but that one takes the cake! Was it on TV or radio - or something
> else????

Thats from an interview done with Kate for USA network's Night Flight
show.  The raw video footage of this interview circulates at swap meets
and record shows.  It's fascinating to see how Kate responds to some of
the stupid questions that never made it into the final show.

Of course, some wags might claim that when Kate says "gentle-spoken
Englishman" she really means a "wally".

Ok, Ok, I'm kidding!

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com