Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

As promised, the box set was featured

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 90 12:36:43 PST
Subject: As promised, the box set was featured

Today Mark Hamilton featured the box set on his show "The UK Cafe",
just as he had promised me.  He didn't play "James and the Cold Gun",
though.  Instead, he played "Ken", "Them Heavy People" (the album version
-- incidentally, this is the first time I've heard KITS play anything
from _The Kick Inside_), and "Alternate Hounds of Love".

He said the box set was "well worth it if you're a Kate Bush fan",
and he mentioned the possibility of a tour, but only in passing.  So
I think his comments would satisfy anybody.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov