Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cocteau Twins tix for sale-- Dec 3 and 4 at Zellerbach

From: James Marshall <james@TWG.COM>
Date: 27 Nov 90 22:23:08 GMT
Subject: Cocteau Twins tix for sale-- Dec 3 and 4 at Zellerbach
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello folks,

I have some extra tickets to the upcoming Cocteau Twins shows
on December 3 and 4 at Zellerbach Auditorium, which I will sell
at my cost ($22.25, including BASS service charge).

For the 3rd, I have 4 tickets on row S on the floor.
For the 4th, I have 2 tickets in the balcony (unknown row).

If you want to buy them, get in touch with me.  You can email me
at james@twg.com; or, if you don't believe that communication is
made faster and more flawless with computers, give me a call.  My
home is 415-965-9257, and work is 415-962-7153 (with voice-mail).

This is kind of a long shot, but does anyone want to sell me close
tickets on either the 3rd or 4th?  All I want is one show out of three
where I can see the band's faces.  If anyone has such tickets to sell,
drop me a line.

Thanks,
James Marshall
james@twg.com