Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Vickie's report

From: James Smith <CCJS@cc.nu.oz.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 90 14:23 +1000
Subject: Re: Vickie's report

From: ccjs@cc.nu.oz.au (James Smith)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 26 Nov 90 14:23:31 +1000

Vickie:

Valerie writes:

> thank you.  :-)

I too would like to thank all of you who have shared your experiences
with those of us who could not make it.  I would have been there, but
other commitments simply made it impossible.  Still, I have enjoyed
reading the enthusiatic reports of those who were there, and I thank
you all.

Jim
--
James Smith          | Wherever the French girl with the green eyes
Computing Centre     | passes, nothing remains save wreckage and dead