Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Canadian Videos

From: Pablo Iglesias <pi@engineering.cambridge.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 90 14:02:06 GMT
Subject: Canadian Videos

I'm visiting Canada and the US during the next month and I'd like to
pick up some Kate-stuff while I'm away.

Can someone tell me what KaTe videos are available in Canada
right now?   I understand that Live at Hammersmith isn't available in
the US anymore but I was wondering whether this might still be
available in Canada.

Some more Kate questions in Canada -- who owns her catalogue there?
Is it all EMI as in the UK or spplit between CBS and EMI.
Also, what rarities would be possible to obtain there that I might not
be able to get in the UK? While I'm at it, what things might I be able
to get only in the UK that I cannot get  in North America?

Anyone know of a good CD store in Baltimore wher I can get some KaTe
stuff?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Pablo